Thursday, April 28, 2011

Confessions

Autumn linked to another blogger doing a list of confessions.  Here are mine:  
  1. I am tired of being tired all the time.  I am tired of being sick.  I am ready for all of this to be over.  Like that's ever going to happen.
  2. I would rather do nothing than do any other thing.  
  3. I live for the moments my girls are away from the house.
  4. I ate chocolate and drank a Pepsi today.  If you don't know me well, this won't seem like a big deal.  If you do, you know that this could have disastrous physical consequences for me.  Let's just say the stress relief that came from that action is worth the consequences.  Remind me of that if I begin complaining about those consequences.
  5. Goodwill is my favorite place to shop.
  6. I am fanatical about cleaning my bathroom and kitchen.
  7. I would love to live off-grid.
  8. I am secretly glad that we live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets.  Yes, I know all the benefits that children get from having pets but they are expensive and time consuming.  I am too selfish to give that much time to an animal.
  9. Sometimes I wear maternity jeans simply because they are comfortable.  
  10. Sometimes I forget to pull the parking brake on my car.  Like today.  And today... well... maybe that should be a post of its' own...

1 comment:

Having It All said...

Said a prayer for you. I am believing that this illness WILL be over one day. Until then, I pray that God will continue to strengthen you.

(And P.S.: Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. :) )