Saturday, September 12, 2009

Snapshot Saturday

August 1, 2008
Butterfly took this picture. I wasn't even there. I was home with a broken foot. Autumn took my girls with her to a picnic.
Butterfly took this picture the day before her brain injury. The day before our lives changed forever. Once again.
Butterfly took this picture in the small window of time that I had two healthy children. When they got home, MM brought me a bandaid to put on my cast to make my foot feel better.
Posting this picture on a Snapshot Saturday breaks all of my rules. Plus, it has been posted before by me, linking back to where Autumn posted it on her blog. Oh well. It is the picture I wanted to post today. :-P

6 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

I absolutely love that picture. It is always so sweet to see the littler one holder the bigger one's hand. It just gives me goosebumps!!

autumnesf said...

One of my all time favorite photos...that evokes so many emotions on so many levels.

Corinne said...

Beautiful photo!

Angela said...

I have "before" pictures that are hard to look at. So bittersweet. Thank you for sharing yours; it's precious. :)

Tricia said...

Sweet picture.

It's perfectly fine to break the rules...it's your blog after all. :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

That looks like a postcard! Soooo precious.